- 17315 SW 20th St, Miramar, FL 33029
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1246 Sqft
- Single family, 1 story patio home, 3/2 with 1-car garage converted to a full office. Can be easily converted back to garage. This home is in a great location of Miramar, within walking distance to A-rated Silver Lakes Elementary School. This is a private community wonderfully located very close to a large park, hospital, stores, shopping center and places of worship. The house is tiled throughout and the office has modern laminate flooring. Also, a modern tankless water heater in included. Washer/dryer in laundry a ...
- 18910 NW 51st Ave, Miami Gardens, FL 33055
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1463 Sqft
- Amazing home for the picky buyer. Very modern kitchen with all the perks with an office desk to work and tend to kitchen tasks at the same time. New Impact Resistant windows and doors throughout the house, fully tiled, very spacious backyard with plenty of fruit trees, BBQ, tool shed, plenty of room for pool and space for large gatherings. Located very close to schools, shopping, highways, yet very little traffic since house sits on a curved street. Appointment requirements are 24-Hr notice, and pre-approval with a ...
- 18167 NW 89th Pl, Hialeah, FL 33018
- 5 Beds · 5 Baths · 3408 Sqft
- Amazing home in an amazing location!!! Corner lot property with a large backyard with pool and jacuzzi, and a side yard with room for plenty of guests or your boat. Inside you have a bedroom with it's own full bath downstairs ready for in-laws, guests or home office. Brand new kitchen and roof installed this year, under warranty. Formal dining room, living room, family and breakfast area with an additional bathroom by the family room for friends and pool guests. Upstairs are 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Master bedro ...
- 2654 SW 118th, Miramar, FL 33025
- 3 Beds · 4 Baths · 2000 Sqft
- Back on the Market! Modern 3/3.5/2-car gar. townhome yours! Amazing privacy, yet centrally located between the new Grove at Miramar Center and Miramar Town Center Plaza with public library, Miami-Dade college, cultural center-arts park, civic complex area, restaurants, gym, and more for all your lifestyle choices! Located in a picturesque park-like setting with waterfront views. Modern impact windows. 1st flr has 1/1, great for a work-from-home office and/or bedroom. 2nd flr. area with spacious living room, modern ...
- 26 E 10th St, Hialeah, FL 33010
- · 1762 Sqft
- Triplex in central Hialeah. Walk to retail shops, stores, gov't offices, bus stop, etc. Each unit is 1/1 with long-term tenants. Great income potential for the right investor! Solid construction, shingle roof, fenced backyard, and parking for each unit. No condo assoc. Call listing agent to arrange showing.
- 630 W 70th Pl, Hialeah, FL 33014
- 5 Beds · 5 Baths · 2634 Sqft
- PRICED BELOW APPRAISED VALUE!!!! Everything is NEW and MODERN! From roof to floors, this home has been impeccably restored. All new kitchen appliances, countertop, cabinets, sink, etc., gorgeous flooring throughout, modern open floor plan for family gatherings and interaction, brand new shingle roof, and tinted impact resistant windows and doors. Everything has been done with permits. Lot's of space for a multi-generational family where everyone can enjoy their own space. Large backyard with plenty of room for pool ...
- 1551 W 2nd Ave, Hialeah, FL 33010
- 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 2329 Sqft